A values approach to business education in Hong Kong
- A values approach to business education in Hong Kong
- Industry and Higher Education, 20(5), 307-315, 2006
- IP Publishing Ltd.
- G Curriculum, Teaching & Learning: Specific Disciplines
- N Students & Student Services
- F Learning & Teaching
- Hong Kong
- 1997.7 onwards
- Post-Secondary Education
- Special issue: Business education and learning - sensing the winds of change; guest editors Chris Birch, Mike Clements, Jennifer Radbourne and Peter Daly.
- Journal Articles
Recent Journal ArticlesArtificial Intelligence (AI) literacy in early childhood education: An intervention study in Hong Kong
Journal ArticlesInstilling the need for academic honesty into Hong Kong university students: How well are we doing?
Journal ArticlesDefining language goals in EMI: vocabulary demand in a high-stakes assessment in Hong Kong
Journal ArticlesPsychosocial well-being among undergraduate students in Hong Kong and Kazakhstan
Journal ArticlesRemote learning and mental health during the societal lockdown: A study of primary school students and parents in times of COVID-19
Journal ArticlesSchool financial education and parental financial socialization: Findings from a sample of Hong Kong adolescents
Journal ArticlesKindergarten teachers’ knowledge of and beliefs in the influence of music and movement on children’s self-regulation
Journal ArticlesAssessing the connection between overeducation and migration intention in Hong Kong’s young working adults