Use of webCT in online and blended modes
- Use of webCT in online and blended modes
- Yuen, Allan H. K. Faculty of Education, Center for Information Technology in Education, University of Hong Kong
- Deng, Liping Faculty of Education, Center for Information Technology in Education, University of Hong Kong
- Fox, Robert Center for Information Technology in Education, Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Interactive Technology and Smart Education, 6(4), 254-260, 2009
- Emerald Group Publishing Ltd.
- Electronic Learning Focus Groups Online Courses Interviews Interaction Foreign Countries Learning Experience Questionnaires Conventional Instruction Teacher Student Relationship Educational Technology Blended Learning Technology Integration Student Attitudes Architectural Education College Students Integrated Learning Systems Computer Software Hong Kong
- Hong Kong
- 1997.7 onwards
- Post-Secondary Education
- This study was supported by a competitive research grant awarded by the Research Grants Council of Hong Kong (Ref: HKU 7452/06H). This article is based on a paper originally presented at the ICT2009 Conference on ICT in Teaching and Learning, 6-8 July 2009, Hong Kong SAR.
- Journal Articles
Recent Journal ArticlesArtificial Intelligence (AI) literacy in early childhood education: An intervention study in Hong Kong
Journal ArticlesInstilling the need for academic honesty into Hong Kong university students: How well are we doing?
Journal ArticlesDefining language goals in EMI: vocabulary demand in a high-stakes assessment in Hong Kong
Journal ArticlesPsychosocial well-being among undergraduate students in Hong Kong and Kazakhstan
Journal ArticlesRemote learning and mental health during the societal lockdown: A study of primary school students and parents in times of COVID-19
Journal ArticlesSchool financial education and parental financial socialization: Findings from a sample of Hong Kong adolescents
Journal ArticlesKindergarten teachers’ knowledge of and beliefs in the influence of music and movement on children’s self-regulation
Journal ArticlesAssessing the connection between overeducation and migration intention in Hong Kong’s young working adults