Impact of computational thinking through coding in K-12 education: A pilot study in Hong Kong
- Impact of computational thinking through coding in K-12 education: A pilot study in Hong Kong
- Wong, Ka Wai Gary The Hong Kong Institue of Education
- Ching, Chi Cheung
- Mark, Kai Pan Dept of Information Systems and Office of Education Development and General Education, City University of Hong Kong
- Tang, Jeff K. T.
- Lei, C. U.
- Cheung, Ho Yin The Hong Kong Institute of Education
- Chui, Hin Leung The Hong Kong Institue of Education
- The 11th International Conference on Technology Education in the Asia Pacific Region (2015: The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, China)
- Hong Kong
- 1997.7 onwards
- Unknown or Unspecified
- Presented at the 11th International Conference on Technology Education in the Asia Pacific Region, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, China.
- Conference Papers
Recent Conference PapersEffects of experience on pre-service kindergarten teachers' attitudes toward the implementation of inclusive education in the Hong Kong vocational education context
Conference PapersUnderstanding gifted students’ self-assessment of career adaptability in Hong Kong: A Rasch analysis of the psychometric properties of CAAS-SF
Conference PapersHelping teachers to teach with corpora: The Corpus-Aided Platform for Language Teachers (CAP)
Conference PapersProblematising the Global North/South binaries: A critical review of the sociological literature of education of ethnic minority students in Hong Kong
Conference PapersThe efficacy of educational apps for teaching in the humanities: Adopting the PICRAT model
Conference PapersCreating a MOOC to assist Non-Chinese Speaking (NCS) undergraduates with the learning of spoken Cantonese: Challenges and solutions
Conference PapersWestern and Asian constructs of multicultural education: The role of caring in addressing Hong Kong’s classroom diversity